- 10 x 2.5” Road - The 10 x 2.5” road will suit to Zero 10 and 10X
- 10 x 3” Road - The 10 x 3” road will suit Zero 10 and 10X scooters and is now standard on these models.
- 10 x 3 urban wide - The 10 x 3” urban wide will suit the Zero 10X models
- 10 x 2.5 honeycomb solid - The 10 x 2.5” honeycomb solid will suit the Zero 10 front wheel. They are not recommended for rear motor wheels. They are puncture proof
- 10 x 3” urban off road – The urban off road is a hybrid of road and off road great for gravel, grass and road riding will suit the Zero 10X
- 10 x 3” off Road – The full off road tyre will suit the Zero 10X
Introducing our exceptional range of city road and off-road 10 inch tyres! Designed to enhance your urban riding experience, these tyres offer superior performance on city streets while minimizing noise for a peaceful journey. You'll appreciate the tranquillity they bring to your rides.
When it comes to off-road adventures, our off-road tyres are a perfect match. They provide the opposite performance, specifically engineered to tackle rugged terrains with ease. For those seeking a balance between urban and off-road capabilities, our urban off-road tyres deliver the best of both worlds. However, it's worth noting that compared to the 10 x 2 or 10 x 2.5 models, all these tyre options have a wider surface, resulting in slightly higher power consumption.
These urban wide, urban off-road, and off-road tyres are ideally suited for the Zero 10X model. When installed on the Zero 10 rear wheel, they offer a perfect fit however, on the front wheel, there might be a minor friction between the tyre and the fender, resulting in minimal driving noise. Rest assured, this is a minor issue that won't significantly impact your overall experience.
While these tyres are compatible with many other scooters, we recommend checking the specifications of your scooter's original tyres to ensure compatibility.
In terms of shock absorption, our pneumatic tyres outshine solid tyres. Their ability to cushion impacts is noticeably superior. However, it's essential to regularly pump air into the inner tube. Neglecting this maintenance step could lead to the inner tube being crushed by the outer tyre. So, remember to keep the inner tube adequately inflated to maintain optimal performance.
Upgrade your riding experience with our remarkable range of tyres and enjoy the perfect balance of performance, comfort, and peace of mind.